Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Another Milestone!



My milestone this week was a big one!  Instead of fantasizing what I'm going to eat at the end of this, I found myself fantasizing what I'm going to look like!  That is big for me!

The weight is slowly coming off, but more importantly the bodyfat is going down.  This past week I have kept my intensity up and I think it's breaking me through.  I have managed to lose bodyfat while gaining muscle.  Woo-hoo!  My inches are about the same, but I feel like my clothes are fitting better and most are loose on me!  

My cardio last week was alot of treadmill, running a mile and walking fast on an incline.  Monday was bootcamp, Tuesday was a personal training session which we did stability exercises, Wednesday was a lot of cardio and a back workout, thursday I took the day off, then I did a heavy arm workout on Friday and then on Saturday I did a bootcamp style workout.  That was one of my best workouts, it began with a mile run (nonstop), then an hour of high intensity plyometric exercises, stability exercises, kettlebells, and floor exercises.  I ended the workout with 45 min more cardio ( 12 min row machine for 2000 meters and 30 minutes on the recumbent bike).  2 hours of awesomeness!  Monday was another bootcamp, Tuesday I did a shoulder workout and today I worked out with the trainer and did a thigh, glute workout then did 45 min cardio (mile run then rec bike for 20 min).
As far as my diet, I could be better and I am trying to think of food I like and want to make, but I am too picky of an eater.  The thought of eating chicken makes me want to gag, i don't like fish or vegetables, and beef bloats me.  Hmmm! That leaves protein shakes, but only strawberry flavor.

My goal for this week is to find some real food (I have been eating alot of pre-packaged foods) that I like and are easy to fix. Another goal is to not be so cranky!!

No comments:

Post a Comment