Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Back in the Saddle!

Back in the Saddle!  What does that even mean?  Well, if it means "Back on Track" then thats me!  I took last week easy from working out because I kept getting hurt.  First I hurt my back, then I rolled my ankle, then I hurt my hip.  So, my trainer took the week off and I took advantage of the time and I went easy on my workouts.  I'm happy I did so too because I was able to start strong yesterday (Monday) which motivated me all day yesterday and it kept me focused on my goal.  I did boot camp yesterday and I LOVE Boot camp!!  It is the best workout!  We do alot of body weight exercises and those are the Worst/Best.  When I lose weight, it will be easier, right?  I'm going with that.

Today I had a personal training session, but it was more like a boot camp.  Awesome!  I then did 45 minutes more of cardio afterwards.  Tomorrow I will be on my own and Thursday I have another personal training session.  I'm looking forward to my workouts.  I will be taking the weekend off because we will be going out of town, but I will be swimming with the kids, so that counts, right?

My diet is going well also.  Considering that I am a Food Addict (Hello, my name is Ginger and I am a foodaholic) and I ate out at just about every meal and I had to have a x-large Pepsi and some kind of dessert, I am doing awesome!  I am sticking to a clean diet, with moderate carbs, low fat, and moderate protein.  My calories are around 1300 calories.  Occasionally, I will nibble on my kids food, but I don't do it very often.

Today is the beginning of Week 5 and Day 28.  I took my measurements, and body fat today and since starting this contest I have lost 7 lbs, 2 % body fat (all fat, while keeping the muscle), and all my measurements have gone down.

So, my goal this week is to up my intensity with my workouts and to stay strong on my diet when I go out of town.


No comments:

Post a Comment