Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Here I go again....

So, here I go again.  I have began another transformation contest.  Day one was yesterday, June 6 and I have 98 days to fully transform.  My goal is to lose 35 lbs.  I know, I know, I shouldn't go by weight.  This contest is from Tom Venuto's site.  I don't know too much about him except he's one of the top nutrition/fitness guys and has even been on Oprah.  This is the 6th year he has offered this contest and by looking at the pictures from past contestants, it has been very successful for many people.  The Grand Prize is a 7 day trip to Maui with alot of extras.  There are also other prizes for runner ups. 

After finishing the Golds Gym Body Challenge, I did well for awhile exercising and making healthier choices, but then I began reverting back to old habits.  This contest came to me just in time.  I have gained 6 lbs and 1 % body fat.  Doesn't sound too bad, except that if I continue I will be right back to where I started in a short amount of time and all the hard work that I did will have been for nothing.  I have purchased more personal training and I will be training with Ashley atleast once a week one-on-one and also doing a boot camp once a week. 
My beginning stats are
175 lbs
25.1% body fat

I also did measurements and I am up with them also.  I'm not going to tell you what they are, but after this contest is over I will tell you how much I lost overall.  It sickens me to know I'm this big.  Yuck!

I will be blogging about my progress again so keep checking back.  I need your support and feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment