Monday, June 11, 2012

No Pain, No Gain!

If were easy, then everyone would be skinny, right?  This is definitely not easy!  This is the 7th day back on the diet and I have lost 3.5 lbs and lost inches everywhere, but I don't count it since I gained some since ending the last contest in April.  Tomorrow I will take my body fat.
I did boot camp this morning and it was a great workout, but I rolled my ankle.  It didn't hurt too much while I was there, but after getting to work, as soon as I was cooling down, it tightened up and now I really feel it.  I also need to work on my upper body strength.  It is sad that I have so much trouble doing push-ups and pull-ups.  So, I am going to the push up challenge - 100 push ups a day!  That's only 10sets of 10!
I am off to a good start with this Transformation contest, I need to stay strong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment