Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly!

Today is week 3 in this new Transformation Contest and I am about where I was at the end of the last contest.  So, the "Good" is that I haven't quit and I have lost inches everywhere.  The "bad" is that my diet hasn't been as clean as it should be.  I also haven't been felling that great the last couple days.  The "Ugly"....well, its how I think look, but I also hurt my hip rotator in my workout last week so it's affecting my workouts this week. GRRRR!!!

Last week I ate a few things not on my diet, but I didn't let it stop me.  I kept going.  I didn't say, well I'll start over tomorrow morning, I started over right then.  You can do alot of damage to your state of mind as well as your body by "starting tomorrow".  What did I do?  I got mad at myself for  cheating on my diet, then I regained my focus, made a plan for the next day, then I prepared my food and supplements.

Last week I did one Boot camp class on Monday, a Personal Training session on Tuesday, and another PT session on Friday.  Friday, we worked on body weight exercises for lower body and thats what overworked my hip rotator.  I didn't do boot camp yesterday since I wasn't feeling well, but today I went in  for PT session and I did 2 (yes, only 2) lunges and I almost fell to the floor because my hip hurt.  We then moved to core and stability (crossfit) exercises.  Afterwards, I walked on the treadmill for 40 min and tried to do eliptical but it was too much.  Again, GRRRRR!!!  I hate not being able to workout to my full potential.

So, my goals for this week are to heal my hip, and to CLEAN UP MY DIET!!  Losing body fat would be nice too!

No comments:

Post a Comment