Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Still Going!

It's been awhile since I've updated my progress, but I'm still going strong!  I took my measurements on Monday and I have lost a total of 10 lbs and 2 inches on my waist!!!  I'm happy I'm losing weight and inches, but I wanted to be down more than this.  I just need to keep going, eating clean, small portions, no sweets, no Pepsi :( and I need to keep working out hard.  As I told you before, I hired a trainer and I have had two sessions with her and they were hard workouts, but I also signed up for her Bootcamp classes.  Holy Crap!  Now those are a hard workout!  I love them!  Granted, I am sore in areas that I didn't know could get sore, but No Pain, No Gain!  (Gain=Lose weight and inches) 
My diet is still restricted, but I am tempted by everything I see.  I have to keep in mind why I am doing this, it isn't just for weight loss and looking better.  I am doing this to be healthier so my kids don't have to know what its like to be without a mom.  I want to be around a long time to see my grand kids (gulp).  So, when I start to contemplate stopping at Taco Bell or eating a doughnut, I have to remember why I'm doing this and keep going.  A bonus is looking good in smaller jeans and winning this Body Challenge contest, but if I'm going to win, I need to make little changes to the diet, eat more protein, less carbs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment