Thursday, March 1, 2012

Half-Way!

I took my measurements, body fat, and measurements this week....
all I can say is that at least I'm going in the right direction.  I have lost only 10 pounds in 6 weeks and 3% body fat.  I'm told that I am losing at the right speed so that I am less likely to gain it back, but I would like to lose a lot more a lot quicker.  I am a little discouraged, but I am continuing my pursuit of healthy and a less fat body. 
My workouts are going well.  I am training with my personal trainer once a week one-on-one and then I do a Cross-fit style boot camp with her once a week, although I am going back to the gym tonight for my 2nd boot camp this week.  I have scheduled it into my schedule for 2 boot camps a week starting next week (or tonight).  It should make a difference, or it better.  I can't tell you how much I like these boot camp workouts.  It is harder than heck, but I love it!  I know I will continue these boot camps even after this challenge is over.
My diet is still very challenging!  I feel very deprived, but if you knew what I ate before, you would say I was a glutton.  Like I said before I have to keep in mind why I am doing this challenge and why I want to lose this weight. 
Now, I have to eat a light meal and drink a Red Bull to get ready for Boot Camp!  YAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment