Monday, February 6, 2012

Week 3

It has been a rough week.  I even gave into temptation to....candy!  Ughh!  I know! I know! The good news is that I didn't let it ruin all my progress.  I have been home more this week since both my kids have been sick and I don't feel that great either.  I haven't worked out yet today, but I will this afternoon.  I will try not to overdo it so that I don't get worse.  I don't want to miss a workout day.  Another one anyway.  I had to stay home Friday and Saturday because of the kids, but I cleaned the house Saturday and the office on Sunday so I stayed active both days.  It paid off too, because I weighed and took measurements today and I have lost another 2.5 lbs this week and lost more inches everywhere.  Its nice to see my hard work starting to pay off.
What lesson did I learn this past week?  I can slip on the diet and if I don't let it deter me and keep going I can still make progress, as long as I don't slip often.  Also, just because I don't make it to the gym, I can still get exercise at home.  I have to use some creativity, but I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment