Monday, March 12, 2012

Over the Hump

I am losing again...weight and inches that is!  I took my measurements this morning and I have lost 3 lbs this past week and I have lost an inch around my bellybutton (some call it waist, but my waist is higher than that).  I took my measurements and bodyfat with my trainer last Thursday and I lost inches everywhere, even my arms and calves.  I have lost 3% from when I started the challenge!  Yah-hoo!!
My diet is even better!  I don't have as bad of cravings and I'm not as hungry as often.   My work-outs are getting better and more intense.  I am still doing 2 boot camps each week and one training session with my trainer.  I also do 2 days of workouts on my own also.    I only have 4weeks left on this challenge so I need to finish strong!  I am 2/3 of the way finished so quiting would be silly.  I haven't finished a body challenge in a few years.  I start the challenge, but about 3 weeks in I cave into the cravings and let outside factors influence me.  Not this year!  It again comes down to why I'm doing it.  I'm doing it for my family as well as myself!  I don't want to leave my kids before its time.  Unfortunately, my family history isn't a good one for living to a ripe old age so I need to take extra good care of myself. 
By the way, my boot camp class today consisted of intervals, using the TRX Bands, stability exercises, and kettle bells!  This was after doing 8 minutes of walking as fast as I could on the Treadmill with an incline of 30!  After Bootcamp I did 20 minutes of walking at 3.5 on a flat treadmill.  I was spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment