Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 1

Well, today is Day 1 of the Body Challenge.  I spent the weekend eating all the good tasting food I could and I was stuffed.  Yesterday I prepared my meal plan, my workout plan, I got everything ready so that today I could start off on the right foot...and that's just what I did.  I've stuck to my meal plan, and I worked out a little harder than normal at the gym. 
When I woke up this morning I weighed myself and took my measurements...Not Good!  Then when I got to the gym, they took measurements, my bodyfat, and took my picture in a swimsuit.  Again, Not Good! 
Some have said that I don't need to lose 50 lbs (my goal), and although that is very nice to hear, I need to keep in mind that I need to lose the weight not only to look better, but I have some medical problems come up recently that losing the weight will take care of.  So, if I don't lose this weight, it affects my health, which in turn, affects my family, namely, my kids.  If that isn't motivation, I don't know what is. 
Because I want to finish this contest reaching my goal, I will tell you my weight and bodyfat and keep you posted on my weekly measurements, and I will tell you about my daily progress in the gym.  I will also let you know how my diet is going.  My weight,  an all time high of 192 lbs, and my bodyfat is 32.3%.  Also, I have recently went to the doctor and found out that because of my weight, I now am pre-diabetic (one of those medical problems I was talking about).  Don't worry, I will lose the weight, get healthy, and be happier, and you all will keep me strong and faithful in this decision. 
Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment