Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 5

It has been a rough couple of days.  Withdrawals set in on day 3 and continued through yesterday.  I am having cravings for all my usual (or my old usual) food.  I am staying on the path though.  On Wednesday, I worked on back and biceps and a little abs.  I also stretched a little and then did 45 min of fairly hard cardio.  One of my problems is that I get bored while on the stationary cardio.  I'm thinking of some ideas that will help.  Yesterday I was pretty sore, but today I'm ok, just tired.  I tried Yoga yesterday, Day 4.  Not for me.  I liked the actual stretching, but not the other stuff.  Today is my scheduled day off, although I should have worked out since yesterday wasn't really a workout.  My body is so tired though!  I'll hit it hard tomorrow!!
My diet is on track, although it is a struggle to get 150 gr of protein in a day.  Not to mention it is hard to limit my carbs to 150 gr.  I'm looking to the big picture though.  Ben has me at 1500 calories, which last week could be one meal, but not now. 
Well, until next time.  Stay Strong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment