Monday, January 16, 2012

Starting New

Well, this is a new year with many new beginnings.  I have signed up to begin a Body Challenge to get myself in better shape, lose weight, and get healthier.  I have already started making changes, but the contest doesn't officially begin until Monday, Jan. 23, 2012.  I get my "before" pictures taken, measurements, and bodyfat taken also.  Ughhhh!  Not looking forward to it, but I am looking forward to a better "new" person in 12 weeks.  I will have my husband helping me by putting me on a meal plan and helping me with my workout plan.  I am blessed (and cursed at times) that my husband is a doctor and very knowledgeable of nutrition and overall health.  So, although I am competing against others, I challenge you all to join me in starting a new lifestyle.  If you need help getting started, give us a call at Matheson Chiropractic & Wellness Center, 509-783-4994.

No comments:

Post a Comment