Monday, January 30, 2012

Week 2

I took my measurements this morning and my weight.  I have only lost 4lbs, but on the bright side,I have lost 1 1/2 inches from my waist!  This week will be better, although it is "that time of the month".  That probably has something to do with me not losing too much weight.  I have stuck to my diet, no cheating!  That is big for me.  I haven't had a Pepsi in a week and I really don't want one. 
I worked out twice today, lots of cardio!  My diet is still at 1500 calories, but it has been hard for me to get UP to that high of calories.  I have been stopping at around 1200 calories most days.  I need to make sure I eat enough calories so my body doesn't hold on to the weight thinking I'm starving. 
Keep posted, I'll let you know how I feel tomorrow with all this cardio I did today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment